Followers

Thursday 1 August 2013

Journal Journey's Ch 22

Hello Everyone, I must apologise for being so late but it is STILL the 1st of August. (just) Wasn't July HOT!  lets hope it continues. Summer is truly here now as the children break up from school & university and we have our family home. I've hardly had time to breath with all the fun things we have been up to. I hope you are having fun wherever you are and managing to enjoy the weather.


This month's challenge is.....


WHAT SUMMER MEANS TO YOU!


How appropriate, don't cha think? lol Next months GDT member is Gina, COOL so, Gina can you e-mail me for next months prompt, really thrilled I do hope you are able to accept. 

So, what does Summer mean to YOU! is it a beach holiday, hot weather trees, day trips, flowers, horse riding, gardening, sport, what? I really want to know and please share through your art journaling for the month of August.


This is the lovely Jeanett's GD piece and I am so grateful she had time to participate as Guest Designer this month. Thank You Jenny xx




Here is what Summer means to me. Children, fun and laughter. No matter what we're doing, cinema if it's raining, day trips out if it's warm.  What does it mean to you? Camping, dog walks, Alton Towers, Royal babies. What ever it is I hope you find time to share with us. Dawn xx

7 comments:

Gina said...

Oh Wow! Gorgeous pages ladies :D ..and I'd love to be your guest dt for next month...Can't wait to get started :D XXX

PiaRom said...

Wonderful fresh page from Jeanette, so vibrant and alive :) and yours is so great too...so heartwarming with those happy kids running to the beach ♥ Conny
http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

froebelsternchen said...

what a fab theme and example Dawn! What a wonderful page from Jeannette!
WOW!

AMAZING!
Thank you girls!

xxx Susi

~*~Patty S said...

Thank you for another fab theme along with the lovely inspiration from Jeannette and yourself Dawn!
Happy to join you...
oxo

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice theme!Valerie

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful theme and great inspiring pages from you and Jenny.

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

I finally got around to working on my page. Blessings!